How Much Can The 2021 Mazda CX-9 Tow?
2021 Mazda CX-9 Performance Features
- Engine: SKYACTIV®-G 2.5-Liter Dynamic Pressure Turbo Engine
- Horsepower: 250 hp
- Torque: 310 lb-ft
- Towing Capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Available i-Activ AWD®: Has the ability to divert power to the wheels that need it most so that you can maintain proper traction wherever the Minneapolis area roads lead you.
- Skyactiv®-Vehicle Dynamics with G-Vectoring Control System: Standard on each and every new Mazda CX-9, this system will help improve cornering stability with subtle adjustments to engine torque and brake pressure to keep you in control at all times.
- Dynamic Stability Control with Traction Control System and Trailer Stability Assist: With this system in place, your CX-9 will provide you with the control and confidence you need when you’re behind the wheel.
Additional 2021 Mazda CX-9 Standard Features
- Front-wheel drive (FWD)
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- LED headlights with auto on/off and auto height control and LED combination taillights
- LED daytime running lights
- Body-colored, heated power side mirrors with integrated LED turn signals
- 18 x 8-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Heated front seats (3 levels)
- Heated 2nd-row seats
Check out how the Mazda CX-9 vs. Honda Pilot compares in terms of towing with Morrie's Minnetonka Mazda, and see how the Mazda CX-9 compares against others in its class.
Test Drive a Mazda CX-9 at our Mazda Dealer Near Minneapolis
If you would like to hear additional information about the Mazda CX-9 MPG, towing capabilities, and interior features, or would like to get behind the wheel of a new model for a test drive, contact us today!