Which 2021 Mazda CX-5 Has a Turbo Engine?
2021 Mazda CX-5 Models With a Turbo
The 2021 Mazda CX-5 comes in seven different trim levels for this model year including the CX-5 Sport, Touring, Carbon Edition, Carbon Edition Turbo, Grand Touring, Grand Touring Reserve, and the Signature; with the Carbon Edition Turbo, Grand Touring Reserve, and the Signature edition all coming standardly equipped with a SKYACTIV®-G 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine with a Dynamic Pressure Turbo. With this turbocharger in place, this year’s Mazda CX-5 has the capability to produce up to 277 horsepower and 320 lb-ft of torque (a 40-horsepower and 134 lb-ft of torque increase as opposed to the non-turbocharged CX-5 motors).
What Other Standard Features Does The CX-5 Offer?
- Front-Wheel Drive or i-ACTIV AWD® with Off-Road Traction Assist
- LED Headlights
- Daytime Running Lights
- Power Side Mirrors with LED Turn Signal Indicators
- Remote Keyless Entry System
- Push Button Start
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Gear Selector
- 10.25″ Full-Color Touch Screen Display
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ Integration
- Pandora® Internet Radio Integration
- 4.6″ Multi-Information Display with Trip Computer
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go Technology
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning
- Advanced Smart City Brake Support with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Warning System with Lane-keep Assist
Learn More From Our Mazda Dealer Near Minneapolis
If you’re interested in hearing more about the 2021 Mazda CX-5 or you would like to take one for a test drive to experience the thrill that the turbocharged engine provides, please feel free to contact us online or visit us here at Morrie’s Minnetonka Mazda dealership near Minneapolis! We’re located at 13700 Wayzata Boulevard in Minnetonka, MN and our sales department is open from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Friday through Saturday!