Is The Mazda3 Safe?
So, you might be wondering; what makes this vehicle so safe? Well, to qualify for the 2021 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award, the Mazda3 received good ratings in each of the institute’s six crashworthiness evaluations: moderate overlap front, driver-side small overlap front, passenger-side small overlap front, side, roof strength, and head restraint tests. In addition, this model also earned impressive ratings for front crash prevention in both vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-pedestrian evaluations. Of course, none of this would be possible if it weren’t for the extensive list of Mazda3 standard and available safety features, highlighted below.
Mazda3 Standard Safety Features
- Dynamic Stability Control with Traction Control System
- Smart Brake Support
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Lane-Keep Assist
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Driver Attention Alert
- High Beam Control
- Rearview Camera
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- LATCH Rear Child Safety Seat Anchors & Upper Tethers
Mazda3 Available Safety Features
- Blind Spot Monitoring (Select, Preferred, Premium, 2.5 Turbo, 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (Select, Preferred, Premium, 2.5 Turbo, 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus)
- Adaptive Front-lighting System (Premium & 2.5 Turbo)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (Premium, 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert with Smart Brake Support (2.5 Turbo Premium Plus)
- Smart Brake Support – Rear (2.5 Turbo Premium Plus)
- 360° View Monitor (2.5 Turbo Premium Plus)
- Traffic Jam Assist (2.5 Turbo Premium Plus)
Learn More From Our Mazda Dealer Near Minneapolis
If you would like to hear additional information about the 2021 Mazda3 or you’re interested in taking your favorite Mazda3 trim level for a test drive to get a feel for all that is has to offer, please feel free to contact us online or visit us here at our Morrie’s Minnetonka Mazda dealership near Minneapolis! Our address is 13700 Wayzata Boulevard in Minnetonka, MN and our sales department offers convenient operating hours from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Friday through Saturday!
0 comment(s) so far on Is The Mazda3 Safe?